Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 and I9082 (Dual SIM) first sight - Review on Gadgets, Gizmos, Tech News and more

Breaking

Member Of...

BANNER 728X90

Friday

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 and I9082 (Dual SIM) first sight

Samsung Galaxy Grand

The most expected Samsung's Grand series has arrived. The Galaxy Grand I908 has got a magnificent 5 inch display with the WVGA screen-size of 800 x 480. The Android powered smart phone is expected to run on 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. Other features like dual core processor with 1.2 GHz speed, Samsung's Multi window mode, 2,100mAh battery, 8GB of built-in memory, 64GB expandable memory, Bluetooth, DLNA and WiFi makes this an adroable one. The Galaxy Grand has also got a very good, 8-megapixel camera on the back, and a 2-megapixel canera on the front for stunning 720P video calling.


source: gsmarena.com

Samsung Galaxy Grand – Comparison between Samsung Galaxy Grand I9080 and Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082





Subscribe via Email Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts...